Friday, December 19, 2008

LOST BOYS




LOST BOYS- 1987
Watching this movie now, the first thing you will notice is just how dated this looked. All the mousse and gel that were used in the hair of these Lost Boys is innumerable. "Lost Boys' was also a beginning of the teaming of the 2 Coreys. Corey Haim and Corey Feldman. Both were the hottest teen hearthrobs for most of 1987, because I can't imagine them having much popularity after that.
It's hard for me to figure this movie out, it has the gore and senseless violence of an 80's drive-in movie, the funny gadgets of a "Goonies"/"Gremlins" adventure and the love story of a "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and a dose of the John Hughes' single mother and teens adapting and accepting each other.
Top everyting off with a loud '80's electronic soundtrack, with a scene featuring a grease up guy doing a cover of "I still believe" by The Call.
If you are into teenage vampires and big hair, this is a MUST SEE!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my golly, I just spent an hour and a half reading this blog from top to bottom...what fun! I just knew that there had to be a morning after when one tin soldier walks away... (i'm not in love with my neighbor but i really don't hate him). Really a lot of fun... oh crud, I have to register for you to read this? What the heck, ok.

December 19, 2008 at 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home